Saturday, October 14, 2006

Happers Ferry

Our class went to the Harpers Ferry along with students and teachers of MEI. The Harpers Ferry is located in West Virginia along the river. It takes about one and half hours to get there. After arriving, I explored around the village with classmates. There was a village where the old-fashioned building stood once, that is built in about 1800. While I went after my group, I could see old-buildings and some stuffs which is definitely different from things using in modern. I thought the stuff and tools is displayed in there had led to current American culture. Anyway I’d have a very long and exciting trip. Not to shabby for me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sunghye said...

Hi~hyosung^^
I told you several times, you are so funny! And, don't forget! I gave you your lovely English name~
hahahaha^O^

11:56 AM  
Blogger hadashi said...

HI there. Is HSK to do with Hong Kong?

4:08 PM  
Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi, HSK

We had a very good time there. It's good place to visit and to know about American culture. We spend a really good time and we got a very nice picture. Also I have a picture for you with me in the bus. I wish we go again and you came with us in same group.

Thank you
See you in Monday

^_^

5:35 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi, Hyosung
I was very happy in the same group with you. Thank you for you took picture with me. I like those pictures. ^^ Next time I will take a lot pictures than this time and then I will take a lot of pictures about you and Hsing-Hong. ^O^

7:19 PM  
Blogger James said...

hello
you guys look had fun.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jenniferho said...

Hi Hyosung,
It's so happy go out with classmates. Because we always go and come to between school and home. It's wonderful!!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home