Saturday, October 14, 2006

How you spent the weekend of Oct.7-8

I am not doing anything on weekends. But in this weekend, I went to the my uncle’s house to do something makes eventually me tired. But it’s not bad time to do that. I always glad to be with someone love me. My uncle can certainly be someone loves me and encourages me to do whatever I want.
While I’d been having dinner, I talked to my aunts what is really needed to live alone. The following day, I went to the Costco to buy everything I needed. Returning to the house, I thought I had to buy more

4 Comments:

Blogger ozizo said...

I think weekends is a good chance to go out and have fun with friends.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Hi, Hyosung
My aunt also loves me a lot. She pays anything for me in here. For instance, tuition, flight ticket, and so on. Though she is very strict with me but I know she really loves me. I’m so happy that I have a good aunt as your uncle. ^^

8:49 PM  
Blogger saoud said...

Hi

Everyone who is far from his country he feels like you. I invite you to come with us in the next weekend if you like that

8:08 AM  
Blogger AMER said...

Hello,

we can do it sauod, we can meet as an Arabic and the Aisa classmates, and stay together on weekend. think a bout it.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home