Saturday, October 14, 2006

My speaking partner

My speaking partner is so kind about teaching to me whatever it is. I am always meeting at Stamp union on Thursday. We always talk about American culture, how to learn English and something like that. Also we spend much time playing game that is sometimes boring. But It gives to me a little of this, a little of that, that is, it is sometimes exciting.
My speaking partner’s major is chemical engineering, so he used to talk about his major that is new things to me. He is always proud of his major. Like him, I also would like to study something after finishing English. Nowadays I realized that how painful it is not to speak English.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

It's really hard not to be able to express yourself clearly and fluently. If you study hard, read a lot, listen to TV, radio, and movies, and take every opportunity to practice English, you will make rapid progress. Don't be discouraged. :-)

7:04 PM  
Blogger James said...

hello
I think your speaking partner is nice guy.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home