Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Five People You Meet In Heaven

I’ve been reading the novel--The Five People You Meet In Heaven--for homework. That novel is proven to be easier than first anticipated. Reading the novel, I’ve been fascinated by its distinguishing features with the author’s thought. I read a novel is written by the same author before coming here. I like to read something is about people’s life such as an autobiography. When I met this novel, I thought it is quite related to what I love. Also as long as I read this novel, I feel like to be likely Eddie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina Liakos said...

This book is Mitch Albom's first novel (he has now published another one), so I think the book you read must have been Tuesdays with Morrie, which is a memoir (it really happened). I love that book, too. Did you read it in English or Korean? If you read it in Korean, consider rereading it in English. It will go quickly, and anyway, the lessons in it should be read again and again.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home