Friday, November 17, 2006

The Semester Is Almost Over

Having changed to winter, our class is almost arrived at the end of semester. Upon our class goes, I learned a little of this, a little of that including how to study English abroad.
Not only do I realized learning English required much efforts of learner but also I could be a person who can speak English even though not enough.
Studying English with my teachers would be great memories in my entire life. That would be the last time that I have chance to study English with how wonderful teacher is with me

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenniferho said...

I agree with your opinion. We are so luck have nice teacher with us. I can not believe that this semester is almost over.

5:31 PM  
Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi, HSK

I am really happy and lucky because we have a nice teacher and friendly students. Also, we are really learning a lot of new skills in this semester. I will not forget this class. I will remember this semester and I will tell my sons in the future a bout this class.

I will miss the teacher all students in the class.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I am glad you are revising your self-image to include the image of yourself as an English speaker! :-)

7:18 PM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home